Click here to download the app or follow directions below
How to use the Summit App
- Agenda: View and read about the robust selection of sessions available during the Summit. In-person & virtual content is included.
- My Agenda: See a session you want to attend? Add them from the main agenda page and view them here!
- Event Chat: Say hello to your fellow attendees! Post your thoughts & share your photos from the Summit!
- Speakers: View & learn more about our speakers at this year's Summit
- Attendees: View and interact with your fellow attendees. After clicking a person's name, click the chat bubble icon to send a private direct message!
- Sponsors: View & learn more about this year's Summit Sponsors
By clicking on the three small lines in the upper left corner, you can:
- Log in and out of the app using your credentials you created during registration
- By clicking on your name initials, you can update to a featured profile picture (as shown)
- Access all of your direct messages with fellow attendees. Click "Chats" below your profile picture to do so
Please note: The app requires Android 10 or newer or iOS 14.0 or later.