Our first and highest priority is the safety of our CEBA community. We are closely monitoring the changing COVID-19 guidance and regulations from CDC, local health, and government authorities. The following guidelines apply to in-person attendees:
- Two options:
- Attendee is fully vaccinated. Full vaccination is defined as two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccine and one shot of the Johnson & Johnson product (or a comparably approved vaccine if vaccinated outside the US). (Source: COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots | CDC). Vaccinated attendees must upload their proof of vaccination as part of the online registration process. Acceptable forms of proof can be a digital photo of a paper vaccination card or a downloaded image of a digital vaccination card. If you have any trouble uploading your proof of vaccination, please notify us at Summit@cebuyers.org.
- Attendee is not fully vaccinated but provides a negative lab-administered COVID-19 PCR test with results no more than 48 hours before entry.
NEW - as of Friday, May 13th at 2:00PM ET
CEBA continues to be committed to your health and safety while attending the Summit. We are actively monitoring CDC data and adhering to CDC guidelines for our event, which is projected to host about 500 people.
Although most COVID-19 community levels across the U.S. remain low, our Summit location, Detroit, has recently seen an uptick in positive COVID cases. The CDC has upgraded the six counties that comprise Metro Detroit to the “high” risk category for community transmission.
To remain consistent with current CDC recommendations for high virus spread, CEBA is updating our masking policy to be mandatory.
What this means for your experience at the Summit:
- Masking is required except when actively eating, drinking or presenting.
- Unvaccinated participants will be required to produce a negative PCR test time-stamped within 48 hours of arrival (presented at check-in).
- Daily testing required for all participants, on the honor system (rapid tests will be provided by CEBA).
Report any positive test confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendees should not participate in the Summit if you have symptoms of illness, have received a positive test, or have had recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 within 5 days prior to travel.
Your uploaded proof of vaccination will be deleted and not used for other purposes at the conclusion of this event.
These measures are subject to change before & during the event in accordance with CDC/state/local guidance and CEBA determination of best practice. We will keep attendees informed when policies and procedures change to help attendees make informed choices. We will provide as much notice as possible if existing measures change or new measures are added that might change an attendee’s ability to attend or participate in the scheduled functions.